- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God and inerrant in the original writings. (II Tim. 3:16)
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in Father, Son and Holy Spirit who created all, upholds all, and governs all. (Gen. 1:1, Matt. 28:19, Jn. 10:30)
- We believe in Yeshua the Messiah, God’s only begotten Son, conceived by the Holy Spirit. We believe in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles and teaching. His substitutionary atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension into heaven, perpetual intersession for His people and personal, visible return to earth. (Jn. 3:16, Matt. 1:18, Matt. 1:23, Heb. 4:15, I Peter 3:18, Acts 1:9, 11, The Gospels)
- We believe that the lost and sinful man must be saved, and that man’s only hope of redemption is through faith in the shed blood of Yeshua the Messiah and that only by God’s grace and through faith alone are we saved.
(Jn. 3:16-19, Jn. 5:24, Rom. 2:23, Rom. 5:8-9, Eph. 2:8-10, Titus 3:5)
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, who came forth from the Father and Son to convict the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment, and to regenerate, sanctify and empower for ministry all who believe in Messiah; we believe the Holy Spirit indwells every believer in Yeshua the Messiah and that He is an abiding Helper, Teacher and Guide. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit and in the exercise of all the Biblical gifts of the Spirit.
(Jn. 14:26, Jn. 16:13, Rom. 8:9, I Cor. 3:16, I Cor. 6:19-20
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and unsaved; they that are saved unto resurrection of life, and they that are unsaved unto the resurrection of damnation. (Jn. 5:28-29, Rev. 20:12-15)